Tuesday, December 21, 2010

This is what the Mayor's office and DDOT have communicated to me...

Thank you for contacting the Executive Office of the Mayor regarding your concerns about the lack of Residential Permit Parking (RPP) near your home at 70 I Street SE. Although there is no RPP parking on this street, we are pleased to report that the District Department of Transportation (DDOT) is reviewing the parking policies in this area.

For further questions regarding this issue, please contact Damon Harvey, Transportation Research & Technical Development Manager, at 202-671-0493 or at Damon.Harvey@dc.gov.

3 comments:

  1. Can anyone who lived here last year talk about how the packages were handled during the holiday season? I find it ridiculous that two and three days after my packages arrive I'm getting notifications. The concierge at the desk seems completely overwhelmed by the amount of packages - not to mention that I don't like the fact that all the packages are out in the open and concierge is at times away from their post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a good post Anony 6:40 but it's in a thread that has nothing to do with receiving packages.

    Everyone, please try to post to an appropriate thread or write me and ask me to begin a new thread. It would be my pleasure and its much more organized. Otherwise people may not see your important post.

    ReplyDelete