Saturday, October 23, 2010

Elevator Ads

Anonymous post by request
I just went down to let the dog out (yes, I took her across the street to do her business).  When I went down I saw that there was an announcement posted advertising the tenant meeting.  When I came up I took the same elevator, but the sign was gone.  What gives?  Did someone take it down?  Anybody have any ideas about how we can get the word out so that people at least know that they have the option of attending?  I think the signs in the elevators are a good idea, if they don't keep disappearing.

7 comments:

  1. I hear they're putting cameras in the elevator shortly so that will help in the future. I see signs in the elevator and mail room all the time for different things so it shouldn't be a problem. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

    What is going on with the elevators anyway? I can't say I've come across a single tenant that isn't angry over having to wait for the elevator and cram in with folks because the one working elevator stops on every floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make 500 copies, put one on everyone's door. It's not like they're carry-out menus, and management makes announcements in this manner all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard that about the cameras in the elevators too. TJ, did you ever volunteers to hang up signs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed it does seem that someone is removing the signs.

    Cameras in the elevator? Seriously? What for? I can think of several places where they would be needed more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we please create a post about the elevator situation in general? What's going on with them? It's getting ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not cool. how are we supposed to have a meeting if we can't tell people about it? is there somewhere someone can post a soft copy of the flyer so i can copy and post?

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is now a copy for tenants to copy and post on the main page.

    ReplyDelete