Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Elevator Blues

Posted by request
Yet another elevator is out. 2 week ago I missed a bus and was late to a meeting because the elevator took to long to get to my floor, and when it finally got there the elevator was packed and we proceeded to continue to stop at every floor. I witnessed a dog pee at the elevator waiting for the elevator - the owner was ticked off that the elevator took nearly 4 minutes to come only to have to turn around and go home so he could come back and clean up the mess...and wait another 4 minutes for the elevator. What gives? I'd like to see this elevator situation addressed immediately. With expired elevator licenses and the fact they they're breaking down and taking FOREVER to be fixed is ridiculous. What is management doing to fix the problem with the elevators and now with the inconvenienced tenants??

4 comments:

  1. I heard only 1 of the 2 (out of 4) elevators are working. One broke this am with people on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you live on the 2,3, or 4th floors...you should take the stairs. Unless of course you are disabled or carrying a significant load. Exercises is good people. I take the stairs when possible...and I live on the 8th floor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there an update on the elevator? It's been out for a long time. I actually live on the 2nd floor and do take the elevator for two reasons 1) I pay for it, 2) I have an elderly dog that shouldn't be going up and down stairs. Can Management please give us an update?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I knew then what I know now, I would've moved into a second floor apartment rather than the twelfth floor! I hate the elevators, even when they're all working.

    ReplyDelete