Friday, October 23, 2009

Tenants group

Look. I have to keep my ghostly appearance up, so I'm gonna continue maintaining my anonymity, but if tenants want to use this site to form a meet up, happy hour, whatever, I will be happy to facilitate that. I've never been to the Courtyard down the street, but they probably have a bar or something where people can meet and talk about making this joint a better place. It is our HOME after all. Just let me know. Send an e-mail to capyards@gmail.com with your thoughts.

3 comments:

  1. Would love if you changed this blog to be for Jefferson and Axiom, since they are the same management and are attached to each other. I just found a link to this on apartmentratings.com and I live in the Axiom. We run in to a LOT of the same issues as you all are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. That's an excellent idea. There's another property around the corner too, the 909.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Axiom dwellers. Please tell us about your experiences at our sister building. I'm sure it will be edifying.

    ReplyDelete