Thursday, October 22, 2009

Im pretty sure that the person upstairs from me is raising horses.

I haven't seen anyone around the complex that looks like a jockey ...
but whatever is in the apartment above me is galloping around like it's coming down the home stretch at the Preakness. Initially I thought it was a kindergarten class but I have since changed my assessment. This thing definitely is tipping the scales more than your average 5 year-old.

I don't know much else about the person upstairs except that it must be a "He" because he pees standing up every morning at about 4:30, he takes baths (maybe a couple a day) and he has a weed whacker that he likes to use at about 11:00 -11:30pm. OK maybe it's a vacuum but it's definitely at 11:00pm.

One of the "pleasantries" of living in this building is being able to hear the plumbing, and thus, the bathroom habits of my neighbors. This is definitely NOT a perk, nor would I consider it one of the "luxuries" of the J@CY, but it is a reality. Oh well. Apartment living!

2 comments:

  1. I call it the Baby Elphant Walk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I saw someone walking a great freakin Dane today! I'm pretty sure that dog weighed over 25 pounds.

    ReplyDelete