Friday, November 13, 2009

Do you need a copy of your lease?

The leasing office was kind enough to post the comment below yesterday evening so I want to make sure everyone reading this blog gets to see it so I'm posting it with its own header. I'm sure they will be happy to help you in a timely manner.
I think this forum is an excellent opportunity for the rental office to stay in touch with the tenants of the buildings, foster positive relationships, and keep tenants informed. I applaud them for taking a step in that direction.

"If you would like a copy of your lease, please let us know, we will now be emailing pdf copies. People are finding this easier to keep in their personal files."
Someone from the Leasing Office.

2 comments:

  1. Slightly happier AxiomTenantDecember 3, 2009 at 11:44 AM

    I have to say that I am a resident at Axiom that has had some issues in the past, one being that we did not receive a copy of our lease after asking several times.

    I want to give a shout out to Lora, who I think may be newer working in the rental office (management, I think) who was great about emailing my husband and I our lease, as well as promptly returning calls and such.

    If you live in the Axiom and have issues, I'd ask for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lora is not new. She has worked with both buildings for some time now. It appears that she is primarily at the Axiom now. Kudos go out to her for helping you out. I'm glad to see that your issue was resolved. That's how it should be. It appears that the rental staff may be trying a little harder these days.

    ReplyDelete