Monday, July 25, 2011

That's all folks!

I think between you and I we've made a lot of progress over the years. We created (in some cases forced) a lot of change in the building and in management's methodologies that many of the current tenants will never even know. I'm moving out of the building soon so I'll be shutting down the old blog after today. It seems that traffic on the site has slowed quite a bit, and maybe I'm just tired of bitching,  what with my day job and a million other things to attend to. You know, life, just like you.

It seems Talib at the Axiom has things well in hand. It's a different kind of blog, but hey whatever.  ;)

I want to thank all of the good people who have contributed to the blog and, ultimately, to making this building a better place to live. Enjoy the rest of your stay for however long you may end up living at the Jeff.
Take care.
T.J.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the move and everything else! Thanks for all you did. We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a link to the Axiom blog?

    ReplyDelete